Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Hola Amiga-os

 

 

When I was 14, I owned an Amiga 3000 computer. Since then, Amiga computers sustained popularity for their signature screen modes, music formats, and continuing support by software publishers for new software like Scalos Workbench replacement. Workbench is the standard operating system for all Amiga computers. I loaded "Pimiga 2.0 x64" on my Raspberry Pi computer and was astounded by the abounding software and games written for new Amiga machines and this emulator. This screenshot shows Eagleplayer, a "mod" music player, here playing a popular re-write of a song by Depeche Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Featured Presentation

Hola Amiga-os

    When I was 14, I owned an Amiga 3000 computer. Since then, Amiga computers sustained popularity for their signature screen modes, music ...